Recently, I’ve been revising and editing my next novel (working title is Crossfade, probably going to change at some point). Since the beginning, I’ve had a hard time pinning down the genre. Science fiction, magical realism, paranormal, noir, neo-noir… what the heck is this book? Do you other writers ever have this problem?
Sign up for Newsletter and Free ebook
- RT @Powells: Today's word? Bibliotherapy: an expressive therapy that uses an individual's relationship to the content of books and poetry a… :: 1 day ago
- RT @torbooks: Congratulations to the 2012 Nebula Award Winners bit.ly/116E6YJ :: 2 days ago
- Baseball, Beer, Battlestar Galactica. #coping :: 2 weeks ago
- I found myself looking up "further/farther from the truth" and decided instead to rewrite without the overused phrase #amediting #amwriting :: 3 weeks ago
- Surprised myself by actually liking Oblivion. Wasn't perfect, but was pretty good. :: 1 month ago