A couple of weeks ago I wrote a post giving a few tips on how to plan for NaNoWriMo. Now as mid-month (25k words) approaches, I want to share seven tips for sticking it out and going the distance.
Sign up for Newsletter and Free ebook
- RT @josswhedon: Sometimes I feel like everyone is out to get me, but then I realize it's probably just the people I know. :: 1 day ago
- RT @Powells: Today's word? Bibliotherapy: an expressive therapy that uses an individual's relationship to the content of books and poetry a… :: 3 days ago
- RT @torbooks: Congratulations to the 2012 Nebula Award Winners bit.ly/116E6YJ :: 3 days ago
- Baseball, Beer, Battlestar Galactica. #coping :: 3 weeks ago
- I found myself looking up "further/farther from the truth" and decided instead to rewrite without the overused phrase #amediting #amwriting :: 3 weeks ago